Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||LON355||Employer:||Spencer Ogden Ltd||Industry:||Environmental||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Oldenburg||Address:||Post Date:||21/09/2016 16:54|
Our client, a global utilities company and a market leader in the Wind Energy industry, are looking to bring on a highly skilled Senior Engineer / Master Engineer across several onshore and offshore Wind Farms. Based in their Oldenburg office in Germany, you will be responsible for monitoring offshore and onshore windfarms using operations monitoring systems. This role will offer an exciting opportunity to progress and develop your career within the hugely sought after Wind Industry.|
As Senior Engineer / Master Engineer you will lead diverse technical advisory assignments for offshore wind energy projects.
Senior Engineer / Master Engineer responsibilities:
* Monitoring of offshore wind farms using operational monitoring systems
* Receipt and processing of fault reports
*Decision on how to proceed when disturbances or incidents
* Network management, particularly unlocks and approvals of work on high and medium voltage switchgear
* People tracking of service and maintenance personnel in the operating field of offshore wind farms
* Evaluation of operating data
* Reporting and operational documentation
* Communication in the framework of emergency management and organization of the rescue chain in passenger accidents
*Manpower planning in coordination with the head of the operation waiting
Electrician / Electrical Engineer desired experience:
* 3+ years' relevant industry experience and have technical training for your Masters technician successfully completed (within electrical engineering).
* You have good knowledge of what IT-based plant control systems concerned, ideally, you know them from the wind turbines and the control room
* In addition, the switching permissions (at least 33 kV) and experience in the field of network management would be beneficial
* They are to act in a position to process-oriented
* The results-based tracking and resolving technical issues is not a problem for you is
* Responsible, safety oriented thinking and acting, we assume
* Resilience and flexibility you draw just like teamwork and communication skills
Owing to continued growth and a high demand for their services, my client are searching for a hard working proactive, motivated and resourceful Team Player - if the above requirements match your experience please apply directly to the advertisement.
For more information about this role please contact our London office