My client is offering a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Full Stack Web Developer to join a small, friendly and autonomous, agile development team in South Manchester and be involved in the development of digital platforms.|
The Full Stack Web Developer will be accountable for delivering high quality solutions within the existing portfolio and contribute to exciting future projects.
The offered salary is up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience) with a fantastic performance related bonus of up to 15% paid annually.
Hours: Full time
Salary: To £50,000 per annum
Current Team Size: 4 Developers
Benefits: 25 days holiday rising to 28 after 2 years
11% Company pension contribution
Child care vouchers
Free on-site parking
Bike to Work Scheme
- This small close-knit and outgoing technical team working on-site in South Manchester currently consists of 4 experienced developers, a Web Business Analyst who wears the Scrum Master Hat and 1 senior Test Analyst.
- The team is mature in its approach to Agile principles, adopting a Kanban board, weekly sprints, retrospective and stand-ups. The environment has been described as a very effective and successful implementation of Agile by contract developers.
- The team reports to an experienced and approachable Web Development Delivery Manager.
- The ideal person will have a core strength in skill set with C#, NA and a solid ability within front end development with genuine experience working across the full stack
- This environment will suit an experienced developer who is able to hold a pragmatic attitude to technology and software engineering with business goals and stakeholders in mind
- An ability to engage with stakeholders is key
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Demonstrable experience with Full Stack web and applications development
- Core C#, NA MVC and REST
- Working experience within a Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration environment.
- Advocate of Agile software development with exposure to SCRUM / Kanban
- Cloud hosted infrastructure and web hosting - AWS experience beneficial but not essential
- Content Management System (CMS) experience - Umbraco is used currently but this is not essential
- Database management and integration - experience of integrating with systems such as CRM and Data Warehouses
- 3rd party web services in a SOAP and REST environment
- Website optimisation including SEO
Morson International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Due to the number of CVs received, should you not hear back from Morson within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Design, implement, test and release software to high standards
- Utilise industry best practice, ensuring future maintainability and refactoring where necessary
- Deliver software in a working, tested and deployable state, and appropriately handed over for System Testing and Live deployment
- Contribute to the evaluation of new and latest tools vs existing tools to enable the development team to operate efficiently and effectively
- Support the Development Manager, Business Analysts and Scrum Master in the maintenance and delivery of the overall backlog of requirements.
- Ensure appropriate team and project workflow tools are updated, and contribute to approval processes as needed (for example, Technical Approval Boards).
- Participate in agile sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives etc
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.