Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||118705MOW||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:17|
Morson International is looking for a Network Voice Engineer to work for a Global Consultancy. The role will be based in West London and you will be tasked with providing Voice Network Architecture and Planning. This includes handling a range of Voice Equipment Infrastructure and support the associated equipment and software on a day-to-day basis. The main responsibilities will be:|
- Voice Network Architecture and Planning.
- Handling Voice Equipment Infrastructure.
- Provisioning Supported Equipment and Software.
- Telecommunications Equipment Maintenance.
- Call Detail Management.
- Telecommunications Expense Management (TEM).
- Extensive experience in Network Voice Administration, Cisco Voice Gateway, Audiocodes devices.
- Strong experience of Voice Network Architecture and Planning.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Cisco Gateways and IP phones.
- Mobile Devices knowledge.
- CCNP qualified, ideally CCIE.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
If the above matches your expertise then please send your CV to Matthew Owen at Morson International by applying to this role. Alternatively you can contact Matthew for more information on: