|Job Ref:||1046234||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Australia||City:||Sydney||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:01|
Leading integrated support solutions provider |
Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is a leading Defence and Government integrated support and training solutions provider. KBR Australia has been engaged in working with Defence in Australia for over 20 years and has developed core competencies in systems engineering, systems and enterprise architecture, project management and integrated logistics support, to provide technical and management assistance to a wide range of defence projects.
Our Government Services division is seeking a Configuration and Maintenance Analyst to join our team supporting HMAS SUCCESS as part of the Amphibious and Afloat Support Systems Program Office. The role is based at Garden Island in Sydney.
• Undertake the engineering change management process in accordance with appropriate regulations and processes
• Maintain the configuration baseline for naval marine systems in CMT
• Analyse proposed changes to the configuration and maintenance baselines within CMT and AMPS respectively
• Assist the maintenance planning team with planning requirements
• Provide input into System Analysis Reports
• Scope and execute all data management related tasks including the development of reports
• Work within the Naval Technical Framework within the bounds of any authorisation or requirements
• Liaise with Navy and Classification Societies as required
• Ensure a safe working environment
• Technical qualifications (trade qualified or higher) in mechanical or electrical
• 5 years' experience in maintenance of marine technical systems
• Hold level 4 engineering authority under the NTRF for endorsement of configuration and maintenance team deliverables
• Interrogation and update of Maintenance and Configuration Management tools and databases, in particular MILLIS, AMPS, NAVALLOW and CMT
• An existing or previously held Australian Government Security Clearance (highly desirable)
• Applicants must be Australian citizens
Benefits of KBR
KBR is an equal employment opportunity provider and offers many benefits to its employees: training and career development programs; mentoring and study assistance; competitive salary packaging; and supportive, family-friendly work environments.
Please click the 'Apply' button to lodge your application.