|Job Ref:||1046243||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Canberra||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 21:01|
Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is a leading Defence and Government integrated support and training solutions provider. KBR Australia has been engaged in working with Defence in Australia for over 20 years and has developed core competencies in systems engineering, systems and enterprise architecture, project management and integrated logistics support, to provide technical and management assistance to a wide range of defence projects. |
Kellogg Brown and Root Pty Ltd (KBR) is currently seeking applications from enthusiastic trainers in Canberra looking to take the next step in their career and become part of the KBR Training Solutions team.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a team to deliver a large scale, national IT training solution for a key client. The role is based in Canberra with some interstate travel, and is for an initial fixed term period of 12 months with the possibility of extension.
• Deliver bespoke SAP training nationally
• Modify, update and improve a range of training and user support materials
• Liaise with Clients , Subject Matter Experts and relevant stakeholders to enhance all aspects of training
• Existing skills in training development and delivery of SAP, ERP or IT systems (essential)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be a good team player and possess great organization and customer service skills
• Ability to upskill quickly, show initiative and take ownership
• Experience working with/in government and/or Defence is desirable but not essential
• Experience in development and/or delivery of SAP training materials is desirable but not essential
• All applicants must be Australian Citizens and either hold (preferable) or be able to obtain a Defence Baseline Security Clearance
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Qualifications and/or experience in communications, education and training or related field is desirable but not essential
Benefits of KBR
KBR is an equal employment opportunity provider and offers many benefits to its employees: training and career development programs; mentoring and study assistance; competitive salary packaging; and supportive, family-friendly work environments.
Please click the 'Apply' button to lodge your application.