|Job Ref:||1045887||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Country:||Djibouti||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 21:01|
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Contracts Manager, Djibouti BOSS
Under broad direction, responsible for managing the contracting process for the Djibouti BOSS contract. The person will be located at Camp Lemonier, Djibouti.
• In addition to performing all post award contract administration functions for this FFP/IDIQ contract, the job requires review and analysis of potential IDIQ work, special projects and other contract changes.
• Negotiates and administers Fixed Price type contract changes and contractually required notifications to the government.
• A key skill is the ability to effectively provide proactive direction to the project management team so as to avoid contract administration issues which may have a negative impact on contract performance.
• May prepare Contract Data Items such as periodic progress/performance reports, project schedules, or other contractually required documentation.
• Reviews all document submissions, including proposals and estimates, while ensuring compliance with the contract terms and conditions; TINA; the Contractor's approved business systems; and, Client/Government requirements, rules, processes or regulations.
• Advises Project Managers and other Project personnel on contract requirements and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
• Prepares and maintains contract documentation such as Price Negotiation Memorandums, evidence of proper company reviews/approvals, and conformed working copies of contracts.
• Prepares documentation involving expression of the company's position on potential disputes, claims, protests or audits.
• Interfaces with Government Contracting Officers on a regular and routine basis.
• Thorough knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
• Knowledge of Microsoft office applications and working experience with spreadsheets.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
• Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree (preferably majoring in Business) and 7-10 years' experience in Government contract administration.
• An undergraduate degree is required. Graduate degree, certification in FAR based contracting, certification at DAIWIA Level II in Contracting (General); and, other specialized FAR/DFARS training are pluses.
A dditional requirements: