|Job Ref:||EMP371709||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Erith||Address:||Post Code:||DA8||Salary:||£35,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Planner to join their growing team in Erith.|
Maintenance Planning experience
• Personally holds safety to the highest standard, participates and supports safety programs.
• Familiarizes him/herself with the hazards in their work area and how to protect themselves and others.
• Responsible for scheduling, conducting ‘Planning’ meetings.
• Responsible for planning and scheduling preventive, predictive, repair, shut down, and project work while coordinating with maintenance and production management to meet production schedules .
• Reviews and prioritizes requests for work with input from maintenance and operational management
• Maintains computerized maintenance management system, standards, job plans, routes, and manages the backlog
• Visits job site for clarification, discuss with others as required and estimates labor, materials, and equipment
• Tracks work orders to completion, then evaluates the work to determine if there are any areas for improvement
• Responsible for maintaining records to be used in determining planning/scheduling KPI compliance.
• Ensures all materials required will be on stock before work order is scheduled.
• Schedules employee health appointments and coordinates training.
• May perform reasonably similar or related duties as needed
• Minimum of 3-5 years of Industrial experience
• Knowledge of process equipment
• Knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance