|Job Ref:||TWMA-UKCW01212274||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:03|
We are Bombardier!|
Get on board; we can drive you further in your career!
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. We design, build and service some of the most intelligent and beautiful rail solutions in the world, our products are safe, healthy for people and help preserve the world's natural environment.
At Bombardier, employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Manager (m/f), based in Crewe, United Kingdom.
These are exciting times at Bombardier Transportation and in line with our commitment to become a World Class Engineering organisation, we seek individuals who share our vision. As Commercial Manager within our Component Repair and Overhaul business you will manage the customer interface and product line profitability overseeing a range of contracts to achieve the defined specifications to meet Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery objectives specifically requiring:
Key Responsibilities and Challenges:
• Customer interface management
• Be responsible for the organic growth of opportunities on existing contracts (volume, product or VO)
• Bid support to the Commercial and Bids Teams
• Lead Change and Approval of Customer requirements, plan change and acceptance
• Negotiation and approval of the customer demand profile and internal smoothing
• Be a sophisticated communicator with a passion for delivering robust customer centric solutions within a challenging environment
• Harmonisation of production priorities for product lines
• Maximize profitability (a) Improve the product offering by securing additional revenue , (b) Reduce cost through identification of key drivers (price/consumption/volume), ensure all AAW charges are processed and invoiced in a timely manner
• Cash flow management (debt, inventory (Stock & WIP)
• Risk and Opportunity identification and mitigation
• Project reporting and representation at Customer Contract / performance reviews
• Commercial Management skills and techniques
• Customer management experience
• Understanding of Project management skills and techniques
• Strong leadership skills
• Negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Self-motivated and ability to drive others
• Good problem solving skills
• Finance, legal and commercial awareness
• Proficient with MS office
• Knowledge of rail industry standards, products and markets desirable
Posting date: 13.10.2016
Closing date: 12.11.2016
Competitive salary range
Number of working hours: 37
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation in the UK? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.