the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We have an immediate opening for an AOG Business Duty Manager (Team Leader), within the Parts Logistics, Spares Customer Service department. This position involves working different shifts and requires a sound knowledge of the distribution of certified products, aircraft blueprints and Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC).
In your role, you will:
- Monitor workflow and provide leadership with respect to Customer's overall satisfaction with AOG NA to Operators' technical part queries regarding their AOG orders, which involves responding to a wide range of Operators telephone calls or written requests on AOG issues.
- Engage in pro-active customer contact, displaying personal care and concern for customers' operations.
- Identify reasons for customer dissatisfaction or disconnection and develop strategies to overcome these.
- Be an effective conduit between Customer Services and all other internal agencies to streamline work processes, increase effective communication and resolve customer issues
- Understand Customer contractual commitments pertaining to AOG service levels. Develop and deliver training on Customer service and technical skills.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You hold a degree (Business or Engineering preferred), or equivalent work experience in a customer-facing Aviation Support Operational role
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a customer service role. Experience in the manufacturing industry and an understanding of Business aircraft aftermarket preferred.
- Knowledge of airline operations or aircraft performance is preferred.
- You are able to work effectively under pressure, as well as handle multiple time-sensitive tasks in a demanding global environment.
- You have proven experience interfacing and working effectively across a range of management levels, disciplines and cultures.
- You have a strong ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- You are good team player who takes initiative, and has the ability to be decisive.
- Strong computer skills are required to operate word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software . (MS office suite, Lotus notes, SAP, and other Bombardier systems).
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English & French language. .
- You have strong leadership skills
- You have comprehensive knowledge of Bombardier Aircraft systems, manuals & drawings.
- You are available to work on 12hrs shifts (day/night)
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people .