This role will work closely within the FP&A support services team to provide financial analytical support to the Security Products business unit. The role will work in partnership with the business management and financial leads in preparing, reporting and analyzing actuals, forecasting, and budget revenue and margin data. The role will also support corporate reporting requirements. There will be some project specific work as well. Travel will be |
- Analytical, hardworking, driven, opportunity seeking, quick learner
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Ability to work independently, and proactively develop solutions with minimal guidance
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment and meet challenging deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency in various PC applications including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software packages (Essbase Reporting & Planning, Microstrategy). Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling expertise. Commercial support experience preferred.
- Past experience dealing with US & International manufacturing companies preferred.
- Understanding of manufacturing and sales operations preferred.
As FP&A Commercial Analyst, this position will:
- Provide financial analysis and modeling expertise for operational revenue and margin results, forecasts, and budgets
- Review forecasts, analyze key performance indicators to identify underlying business issues and provide input to operational decisions
- Oversee revenue and margin reporting, forecasting, and analyses by product family and region
- Provide reporting and analytical support for assigned product family areas
- Participate in special projects to improve reporting, analytical tools and internal processes to enhance management decision process
- Develop monthly operations review, benchmarking studies, and various management presentations
- Perform ad hoc business case analysis, including creation of financial models and analysis of business trends to support the growth of the business
- Various ad hoc analyses and financial support
Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in Business, Finance or Accounting from a four-year college or university with 4 years of work related experience. MBA is a plus.
The position requires individuals to have high energy, be extremely analytical and be able to quickly grasp complicated issues. You should also be comfortable working in a matrix environment. International experience & competence in foreign languages is desirable, but not required.