|Job Ref:||204312972||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£28000 - £29000/annum Company Van + Mobile||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Our client are a large engineering firm, they have various depots all over the country.|
They are currently looking for an Engineering Supervisor, to come in and join their team on a permanent basis working alongside the General Manager. The candidate MUST come from an engineering/manufacturing background - ideally from a LPG background.
The purpose of the role is to ensure smooth production & development of the contracting side of the business.
Some of your day to day duties will be:-
- Deal with enquiries/orders for jobs (quotations, client visits, client meetings)
- Compose materials list, site surveys, costings etc.
- Liaise with suppliers to source competitive prices & ensure delivery of materials in time
- Liaise with engineers to allocate jobs
- Liaise with GM on orders/enquiries etc throughout the week.
A van & mobile phone will be provided for the role.
Please send your CV in for consideration