|Job Ref:||204409130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Senior (M&E) Estimator|
£50,000 - £60,000
An innovative, Engineering, outsourcing business who are well-known for delivering a range of Engineering solutions across a variety of industrial domains is looking to recruit a Senior Estimator. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of producing competitive contract proposals and consultancy services.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with high value capital projects
• Creating estimates and proposals for specialist contracting services and large scale
• Often complex engineering solutions
• Creating and presenting RFP's and RFQ's for ongoing awarded term contracts and future business wins
• Taking responsibility for the complete tender process from enquiry to delivery
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Degree qualified or equivalent at HND level in Quantity Surveying, Project Cost or Engineering Contract Management
• At least 5 - 10 years proven experience of delivery of successfully completed projects of typical values £200k - £5m
This exciting role will suit a dedicated and experienced individual who is willing to bring their expertise to the company. If you're structured, ready for change, enjoy a challenge and want to join a leading business then apply now or contact David at Ginger Recruitment for more information!
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing the Ribble valley and Lancashire areas, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So if it's the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. If you are looking for a similar position in Lancashire, then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced and REC qualified engineering recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful