|Job Ref:||204671840||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dover||Address:||Post Code:||CT17||Salary:||£13 - £14/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Are you looking for a Handy Person job in Kent? We have a new position for you.|
Handy Person Vavancy
Location: Dover, Kent
Contract Type: Freelance
Start Date: July 2016
Duration: 6 months
RANDSTAD CPE CONTACT: Rami Khoury (Maidstone branch)
The company brief:
One of the UK's top 5 contractors that works across most sectors of the industry with projects reaching up to £60 million.
A new build steel frame extension to an existing school to create facilities for a further 150 pupils valued in excess of £2 million.
Your new role:
As a Handyperson working directly for the main contractor you will have close involvement with the management team undertaking a varied mix of duties everyday. You will be key in contributing to the safe & on time delivery of a complex, exciting project in Folkestone and your role will involve but not be limited to:
* Liaising with the Site Manager daily to obtain defects lists.
* Carrying out remedial works to plaster, drylining, joinery and decorations.
* Application of silicon, calk and various other sealants.
* Providing progress updates to the management team.
* Some previous in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential.
* CSCS Card
* Own hand tools
* Small tools or a PASMA certificate would be an advantage but not essential.
* Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Focused on progress.
What you will get in return
* A competitive hourly rate or day rate.
* Overtime opportunities.
* Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
* Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT RAMI KHOURY/LOUIE LUESHINGH AT RANDSTAD CPE (MAIDSTONE BRANCH) on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business