|Job Ref:||204671974||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£18000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Job Title: PAT Tester/Porter |
One of our largest clients is looking for a PAT tester/Porter to join their team on a permanent basis.
Dual role where you will be carrying out Portable Appliance Electrical Testing on the premises to ensure all portable electrical items are safe for use and an excellent service is delivered to key clients 3 days a week. For the other 2 days you will be providing a porter service (labouring, cleaning, and maintenance)
• Carry out visual inspections of appliances.
• Carry out electrical testing to ensure that each item is safe to use.
• Complete and submit paperwork as agreed.
• Manage appliance testing in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
• Manual handling
• Qualification in Portable Appliance Testing e.g. City & Guilds 2377
• Maintenance experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• An ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A professional approach
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now. If you need further assistance please call James on NA.
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors