|Job Ref:||204672358||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Al Khubar||Address:||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum Competitive tax free salary||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Energi People have been retained by a specialist, market leading Fire Protection Consultancy in Saudi Arabia, to source for them a highly experienced Fire Protection Engineer, for their vibrant office in Al Khobar.|
The company concerned have been established for over 30 years and have a veyr healthy portfolio of work around the GCC, which has driven this expansion. The location of the role will be in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, which is relatively close to Bahrain, an area a lot of people commute from.
To apply for this role, it is essential that you have obtained your PE Certification.
Fire Protection Engineer performs duties related to design, code consulting and the review of detailed design. Assignments may include participation in inspection, testing, commissioning of all fire protection systems.
- Participate in site visits for data collection and attend the related technical meetings.
- Prepare deign packages for different types of fire protection systems.
- Prepare the fire philosophy.
- Prepare the related calculations for the fire protection systems.
- Prepare technical specifications and bills of material.
- Determines whether water availability and water delivery systems are adequate to protect the facility.
- Reviews construction site plans (detailed design package) and building plans for compliance with fire protection codes and standards.
- Review the data sheet of the selected fire protection equipment and confirm it complies with the related code and standard requirement.
- Prepare the review speed sheet for the detail design package.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Typical work days and hours are Sunday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and sturdy 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent focused on fire protection engineering or a closely related field.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in Fire Protection Engineering, within a consultancy or contracting organisation
- Middle East experience is preferred
- Active PE certificate in the fire protection engineering.
The fire protection engineer will be based in Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
This is a long term career opportunity, that will offer a lot of scope for progression.
Please contact James Mowat from Energi People ASAP to apply and for a confidential discussion