|Job Ref:||204672511||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPER VACANCY|
Quantity Surveyor required by one of the countries leading property developers. Well established developer with a focus on developing and retaining their staff.
Location: South Hertfordshire (EN6)
Salary: £40,000- £60,000 depending on experience
About the Quantity Surveyor - Residential Developer Company:
The client has been established for well over 50 years and is one of the market leaders in residential developments across the South East as well as other regions.
They have an excellent reputation in both the standard of their work as well as their treatment of their staff and sub-contractors.
With a genuine focus on retaining good staff, by offering clear and realistic development plans as well as generous salaries and packages.
A great opportunity for a Quantity surveyor with a combination of experience and drive.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor - Residential Developer :
* Experience of working as an Quantity Surveyor on new build residential projects.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Experience on projects ranging from £100k to £2 million
* Excellent management and client relationship skills
* Excellent numerical and report writing skills
* Flexibility to working hours
* Ability to drive business forward. Build network and new clients
* BSc, MCIOB or RICS or equivalent (desired)
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor - Residential Developer
Circa £40,000 - £60,000 plus excellent benefits
Did you know you can keep up-to-date with our Quantity Surveyor vacancies and latest industry news by following us on Twitter & Facebook? Find us and follow us now.
REF: Quantity Surveyor - Residential Developer 2016
Services offered by Stratum Search & Selection Limited are those of an employment agency / business