|Job Ref:||204672582||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£40000 - £51000/annum plus||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor|
Opportunity within: Construction
Remuneration depending on experience: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus company car or allowance, healthcare, pension and additional benefits
A top client is seeking experienced Quantity Surveyors to support the commercial and contractual aspects on a diverse portfolio of work. Schemes vary from £7-10million in value.
You will be responsible for leading schemes with the support of a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Our client is a successful national contractor with a full order book for the coming years.
The successful Quantity Surveyor prime responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Manage the commercial resources of the assigned project
* Supporting your Senior Quantity Surveyor in maintaining a healthy team environment
* Responsible for maximising the planned gross margin through control of contracts and subcontractors
* Support submission of project variations
* Maximise cash flow through control, measurement and valuation of work
* Ideally Degree or HNC in the relevant field
* Main contracting experience
* Previous experience as a QS
* Previous experience working on construction, healthcare, education, MOD projects
If you are interested in applying for the role of Senior Project Quantity Surveyor please call Tina Pardoe at Project Resource at (Apply online only) or email your CV to (url removed)
*Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidates you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest/relevant to you then please pass it on to other you know who may be interested