|Job Ref:||204672600||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Folkestone||Address:||Post Code:||CT19||Salary:||£42000 - £62000/annum + Full Package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Health & Safety Manager - Regional Contractor - Construction |
This South East / South Coast based contractor focuses on construction works for public authorities including county and district councils, government departments, statutory authorities, harbour boards and Network Rail.
. They are established for over 50 years and have a turnover of around £100M alongside a reputation as a very well respected and family owned Regional Contractor.
They are now looking to strengthen their management team with the addition of an experience Construction Health & Safety Manager
=For these roles you will need to have a proven history with a well respected contractor and a solid employment history.
Skills / Qualifications required :
• A sound working knowledge of civil engineering works, building projects and projects carried out within the rail industry.
• NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
• Minimum of Tech IOSH or similar and equivalent membership, minimum of AIEMA or similar equivalent institute.
• Network Rail PTS certification
• Experience in the implementing and monitoring of a Behavioral Based Safety Programme.
Typical Packages include :
Basic Salaries circa £40K - £60K - if you are looking outside of this range there is scope to increase for excellent candidates
Car / Allowance
Health Care for you and your family
Extensive training career development
Please apply via this site for consideration