|Job Ref:||204672626||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Battersea||Address:||Salary:||£75000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Company Profile: |
Our client a leading residential developer has built an impressive reputation within the London residential market place, winning awards for regenerating disused parts of the capital and transforming them into vibrant communities in attractive landscaped grounds, offering on-site facilities such as fitness suites, business centres, concierge service, shops, cafés and restaurants.
An exclusive collection of Elite and Penthouse apartments are available at the project. Offering a range of carefully considered stunning homes, the project sets new standards in stylish and contemporary London living.
• Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
• Competent in required project methodology.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
• Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
• Understands basic revenue models and P/L together with an understanding of standard forms of contract.
• Works with developers and designers to define and document questions, liaise with business via email or phone to get new requirements and explain feasibility.
• Coordinate the whole team including planning, design, commercial, production and H&S
• Provide assistance in planning/programming and monitoring the status of key developments
• Establish and agree Project Objectives with Key Stakeholders
• Stakeholder management
• Establish the risks of achieving the project objectives within the constraints.
• Work with the project team to devise strategies for eliminating/minimising the risks of achieving the project objectives
• Create a strategic programme for each project showing critical path and key dependencies.
• Manage the production of designs to meet the project needs.
• Monitor progress and make necessary adjustments to deliver the project in accordance with the Client's needs.
• Motivate members of the project team and encourage career development.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with all parties
• Comply with the Companies Health & safety policy and procedures.
• Main contractor or residential background
• Educated to HNC / HND or degree level in a construction based subject
• Will have a proven track record of managing contracts from inception through to completion.
• A current understanding and working knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
• A team player with excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Proficient in Asta PowerProject (or Microsoft Project) and MS Office (Excel and Word)
Penthouse Experience needed