|Job Ref:||204672729||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Enfield Town||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
My client offers heating services to over 45,000 properties across SE London. They have enjoyed fantastic success over the past year 2 x large Social Housing Installation contracts undertaking circa 50 Installs per week. My client has put their success down to building a skilled, motivated and well rewarded team. |
• Working under the Compliance Manager in the Compliance Team.
• Produce detailed reports
• To carryout minor repairs and remedial works that can be done without materials.
• To assist in Capital works Quality control projects as required.
• To attend internal Quality Control meetings with contract managers as required
• To attend meetings with the client on behalf of the CM
• To attend site meetings as required
• To carryout quality control inspections on the following work streams:
Domestic heating repairs
Domestic gas servicing
Domestic boiler Installations.
Full driving license
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Good organisational skills
Able to provide advice and solutions to staff and the public at all levels
Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Have the ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines