|Job Ref:||204672900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:04|
Company Profile: |
Our client a leading residential developer has built an impressive reputation within the London residential market place, winning awards for regenerating disused parts of the capital and transforming them into vibrant communities in attractive landscaped grounds, offering on-site facilities such as fitness suites, business centres, concierge service, shops, cafés and restaurants.
• Responsible to: Technical Manager
• To coordinate all technical information on projects from inception to completion.
• Good technical knowledge of both house and flat construction, together with a degree of flair for design.
• A working knowledge of the building regulations, NHBC and associated legislation connected with the construction industry.
• Providing back-up to Technical Manager on job running.
• Checking and approving architect's and engineer's drawings.
• Issuing drawings and information for construction purposes.
• Ensuring current drawings are filed in order.
• Coordinating sub-contractors drawings and issuing.
• Enquiries and applications to statutory Service Companies and Local Authorities.
• Liaising with architects, engineers and sub-contractors for information.
• Internal liaison with Planning, Surveyors, Construction, Sales.
• Library update.
• Attending site project meetings.
• Assisting site with day-to-day construction problems.
• Preparation and monitoring of Technical specifications.
• Preparation and checking of brochure plans.
• Preparing conveyance plans.
• In-house revisions to architect's drawings.
• Preparing drawings of external and internal signs.
• Preparation of additional drawing information when required.
• Preparation and updating standard details.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Confident and competent presentation skills.
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a design / technical related subject
• Residential or main contractor background