|Job Ref:||204673063||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Runcorn||Address:||Post Code:||WA7||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum negotiable, dependant on experience||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:06|
My client is currently recruiting for a commercial manager to be based in Cheshire however this individual will be required to travel across the UK on a regular occasion, the first location will be in Scotland. This is an opportunity for a successful commercial manager to join a popular and well-established Construction company. This role will require a commercial manager to work across the UK so travel will be required in this role. The most successful Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing and supporting the Quantity Surveyor and encourage and develop the commercial department, implementing solutions, suggestions and procedures when needed.|
This opportunity is for a confident Commercial Manager with a strong understanding of current building regulations and a professional qualification within the industry. It would be advantageous for the Commercial Manager to have contract law knowledge and preferably previous experience of working with a main contractor within the construction industry.
Commercial Manager Position Overview
* Maximise returns and minimise losses by recognising and exploiting commercial opportunities.
* Authorisation of subcontract orders and payments
* Maintain existing relationships with clients and build new relationships to promote a positive image of the company.
* Dispute and resolve any possible financial risks to the company
* Collate and evaluate forecasts and incorporate this information into a monthly report.
* Work for a main contractor.
Commercial Manager Position Requirements
* Degree qualified or qualified to NVQ
* Professional qualification
* Previous management experience
* Excellent computer skills.
* Good building regulation knowledge
Commercial Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary Dependant on experience
* 25 days holiday + Statutory
* Life Assurance
* Car/Car allowance
* 6 month probationary period
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy