|Job Ref:||204673276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Car, Pension, Health Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:06|
Our client are one of the UK's leading contractors working in the transport and infrastructure sector, currently they are looking for an experienced Bid Writer to work from their office in Crawley covering the Rail, Civils and Highways sectors.|
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and have a strong track record of tendering and winning new business.
If successful, your duties will include:
• To support Bid Managers/Solution Leads as directed and produce well-structured written responses to Clients' requirements and agreed company solutions.
• To liaise and work closely with all members of the Strategy, Bidding, Project Engineering, Procurement and Commercial Team and the wider Support Services in developing and completing written responses for bids.
• To carry out relevant research and liaise with appropriate departments and specialists to obtain relevant information/details to allow written solutions to be developed and considered.
• To provide appropriate inputs to prequalification and tender submissions as directed.
• To provide support for the development and maintenance of internal bid processes as directed and gathering/updating evidence library as required.
• Challenging existing protocols and practices where appropriate contributing to continual improvement for the success of tenders and overall company performance.
• To demonstrate appropriate experience, training and qualifications for the post.
• To ensure all issues and relevant information that is communicated is considered in developing and completing written solutions.
• To ensure written responses for prequalification and tender submissions are completed in a timely manner and that they are in accordance with agreed deliverables.
• To generate written responses that are completed to a high acceptable standard and are compliant, clear and customer focussed.
• To provide inputs to the lessons learnt process from involvement with previous submissions.
They are offering a generous basic salary of £30-40k and on top of this the package includes car, pension and additional health benefits.
To be considered for the role, please mark your application for the attention of Andrew Halliday, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Bespoke Civil Solutions.
BCS Recruitment is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Land Fill & Quarries