|Job Ref:||204673653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£17000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:06|
Service Coordinator |
* Location - West Midlands
* Salary - 17-20k
* Holiday entitlement 25days + stats
* A full time permanent position
* As the business grows, there is the potential career progression
* Working hours will be between 8.30am and 5.30pm
* Allocating work to engineers in response to reactive and planned maintenance.
* Managing the allocation of reactive and planned work on our service software (clik), ensuring this is done in a timely manner and service level agreements are met.
* Ensuring time on site for reactive, quoted and planned maintenance works are within contract budgets/spend limits.
* Closing off jobs for engineers.
* Job by job communication and tracking of engineering workforce to ensure operation systems are accurate and up to date within real time.
* Ensuring job statuses are up to date and providing on demand reports.
* Ensuring client issued spreadsheets are up to date and issued in set timescales.
* Be the key point of contact for clients and engineers.
* Ensure clients are kept informed in advance of planned preventative maintenance and reactive visits.
* You must have knowledge of the Facilities Management, Building Services or HVAC environment
* Ideally you will have experience in working for a maintenance/facilities management company
* An organized approach and excellent time management skills
* Self-driven and focused individual with the ability to work on own initiative
* The ability to work well as part of our team
* Computer literacy and good typing skills, Microsoft excel and word essential
* Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner
Due to winning numerous long term contracts the company is looking to bolster its divisions with well-rounded engineers. They're offering stability, ongoing training if needed. There is also scope for career progression once the successful candidate proves themselves. This is due to our client being a large FM company.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me today on (Apply online only) or email you CV Think Recruitment offer a £150 referral fee for any candidate who is referred and placed