|Job Ref:||204673796||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£200 - £250/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:06|
I am on the lookout for a Head of Estates and Facilities based in Bristol, Ideally the successful Head of Estates will have health care experience, the client is a charitable organisation with a £30 million turnover per year and employs over a 1000 staff. You will be reporting directly into the CEO and have a team of 5 reporting into you.|
There is a chance for you in this role if you do the job to the desire of the client for you to then take on the permanent position. They will be looking to appoint someone into the permanent post around December/January.
* To manage the repairs and maintenance programme both planned and unplanned of the Trusts estate.
* Manage all requests promptly and efficiently
* Work closely with all the team and the sub contractors
* Direct and manage all property management issues including leases, sub leases, rent reviews, lease renewals and dilapidation claims
* Liaise with external contractors on behalf of the trust
* Managing and keeping within allocated budget
* Oversee the work of the Purchasing Officer ensuring all work is quality and efficient
* Oversee the delivery of Health and Safety policy
* Responsible for chairing the H&S committee meetings
* Managing KPIs and SLAs
* NEBOSH (Essential)
* IOSH (Essential)
* COSHH (Desirable)
If you're available immediately and looking for a role that is completely varied, and will give you a different day every day then please apply and I will give you a call to go through the role in more detail.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy