|Job Ref:||204673884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £85000/annum £6k car allowance, bonus + benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:06|
Assistant Project Manager - Residential Developer - West London |
One of London's busiest residential developers is looking to appoint an Assistant Project Manager to manage the build team on one of the company's most stellar projects.
As an Assistant Project Manager you will solely manage the Build team on site with sole responsibility to manage up to 4 Managers, Appointed Person and Temporary Works Coordinator. Initially, you will manage the delivery of Phase 1 which consists of 400 flats and will see the construction of a 20+ storey tower block.
The primary responsibilities for the Assistant Project Manager are to:
* Manage the Build team which consists of up to 4 Managers
* Drive the day to day site operations whilst taking a step back from paperwork
* Initially, manage the groundworks and civil engineering sub-contractors
* Oversee the delivery of Phase 1
* Senior Site Manager / Project Manager with a Tier 1 Main Contractor and / or Residential Developer
* Must have worked on new build residential projects from start to finish
* Overseen residential projects with a construction cost of £50+ million
* Up to date tickets including SMSTS, CSCS card and First Aid
Salary + package:
* Base salary from £80k - £85k
* £6k car allowance
* Discretionary Bonus
* Private Healthcare
* 25 days holiday
* Continues training and development programmes
To discuss the Assistant Project Manager vacancy in further detail please do not hesitate to give me a call on (Apply online only) and ask for Jonny Gepheart.
If you feel this vacancy is not the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move, then please give me a call for a confidential chat. Blayze Group work on behalf of their clients on an exclusive basis and so a large percentage of our positions are not advertised on the open market, we may just have your ideal opportunity