|Job Ref:||204673957||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cornwall||City:||Cornwall||Address:||Post Code:||PL31||Salary:||£33000 - £43000/annum + car/allowance etc||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
Our client a prestigious private housing developer, are looking for a Site Manager based in the Cornwall area. You will join the team on a permanent basis, reporting directly to the Contracts Manager. With a £90m turnover and a full order book for 2016/17, our client prides themselves on providing the highest standard of design and construction within the residential sector. |
As a Site Manager you will:
- Comply with the companies build policy and procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Direct liaison with sales, technical and commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company's needs.
Our client is looking for someone with:
-Experience within the housing industry.
-Industry related business qualification.
-Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
-Knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements.
-Company car/car allowance
-Plus additional benefits
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please click APPLY NOW, the reference for this vacancy is 126440.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client