|Job Ref:||204674039||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Shropshire||Address:||Post Code:||SY9||Salary:||£0 - £50000/annum Benefits (DOE)||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
Site Manager - Housing/Residential Shropshire Salary up to Up to £50,000 + Benefits DOE|
My Client is a national housing developer that has an opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join their successful team in Shropshire. They have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality homes. These projects range between traditional build and timber frame housing finished to high spec.
As the Site Manager your roles will consist of:
* Reporting to an off-site Contracts Manager to ensure smooth construction process including managing of all site labour and sub-contractors
* Management of construction programme
* Minimising/eliminating potential programme delays and overseeing site logistics
* Liaise with the project team, be involved in progress meetings and ensure Health & Safety Policy is adhered to at all times.
* Responsible for driving the site forward.
* Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effective.
* You will be the first point of contact for the general public and Sub-Contractors.
You need to have a minimum of 3 years as a Site Manager with a reputable Housing Developer. You will have a proven track record with awards to prove your success on the projects you have worked on.
Stability in your career and UK experience is a prerequisite, good general construction background with a main contractor is paramount. You will need a good sense of team work and well organised
NHBC awards would also be a benefit.
SMSTS CSCS First aid certified
This is a fantastic opportunity that should not be missed and an excellent package and career opportunities are on offer to the successful candidate.
What's in it for you?
On offer for the successful Site Manager is a highly competitive salary of up to £50,000 (DOE) + Benefits as well as the option of a car or car allowance, benefits The Company also offers all Site Managers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted