|Job Ref:||204674157||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
BRC currently have an exciting opportunity with an established interior design, fit out, project management and workplace solutions business based in the heart of Cardiff.|
Following a sustained increase in business, they`re looking for a commercially aware and creative Interior Designer who would be comfortable managing and delivering projects in a lead capacity.
Working on a number of projects at any one time, the Designer is responsible for the creative design solution from the initial brief to pitching the client and handover of the project.
The majority of the projects you`ll be working on will be Commercial & Office Interiors, working on refits, refurbs and new build developments.
Experience in the commercial sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Enthusiastic and confident Interior Designer
- Communicate an idea clearly and concisely by using free hand sketching and CAD
- To be able to work confidently within a team but also as an individual.
- Must be a highly creative individual with unique ideas
- Fluency in Vectorworks/ sketch up/ Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in retail/leisure/hospitality design a must
- A good background of studio work
- Must have the ability to produce detailed drawing packages and integrate FF&E
- An understanding of joinery construction
For more information please contact Sam Cooper-Woolley on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)