|Job Ref:||204674264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Sutton Coldfield||Address:||Post Code:||B73||Salary:||£26000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
Pure Staff has an exciting opportunity for a Trainer/Assessor to join our Client based in Coleshill.|
This a full time, permanent position which requires previous experience in a training role with a RITIB/ITSSAR qualification preferred.
This is a challenging but highly rewarding role with the prospect of gaining valuable experience within a highly driven environment. Duties and responsibilities include;
* Working closely with the Ops Management and HR Team to support and implement the L&D Learning Framework, site specific training requirements and HR incentives.
* Identifying design and delivering area-specific training interventions, in conjunction with function management, ensuring appropriate training is provided, enabling employees to become competent and fulfil their objectives.
* Assessing employee competence through routine assessment programs, documenting employee ability as appropriate (including in-house interventions)
* Writing clear, meaningful and appropriate training documentation.
* Conducting and overseeing preventative measurement training including but not limited to the following areas:
- Manual handling - train the trainer and ergonomic assessors
- Fire safety awareness, fire wardens and fire team
- Mobile lifting equipment authorisation (eg FLT/pallet truck)
- Powered access equipment authorisation (eg IPAF/cherry pickers)
* Supporting site apprentice training programs by being the first point of contact for any queries relating to their training requirements.
* Supporting and promoting the HR Operational Function by advocating and supporting HR incentives and procedural updates.
In addition to this, you should be able to work on your own initiative and be able to prioritise your time effectively.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role please apply now!
The working pattern will be day shifts but must be flexible for an earlier start or later finish as and when required for the business.
The salary is circa £26k per annum.
Call Guy Hancox at Pure Staff today on (Apply online only)