|Job Ref:||204674316||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Isle of Dogs||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
3D Personnel are curently recruiting a Junior QS for a £900 Million Appartment New Build project.|
Our Client are seeking an enthusiastic Junior Quantity Surveyor for their London office
* As a Junior Quantity Surveyor you will be part of our site construction team reporting to a senior Quantity Surveyor
* You, along with your senior will be responsible for all financial matters within your project.
* You, along with your senior will take responsibility for your project from the Estimating department tender until final account settlement.
* Be responsible for implementing the project procurement strategy
* Constantly review any developing design in line with client budgets, notify of any possible divergences, and any possible "value engineering"
* Be responsible for assisting in the production of valuations, cost reports and projections throughout the currency of the project.
* Be responsible for assisting in the development of the "Final Account" for the client and concluding all commercial arrangements with our supply chain.
Desired Skills and Experience
* An academic or professional qualification in Quantity Surveying is desirable but individuals pursuing a part time qualification in Quantity Surveying will also be considered.
* 1-3 years experience.
* Familiarity with Microsoft office is essential, and "costX" and or "buildsoft" desirable
* Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
If this is of interest to you and you feel you are perfect for this role please call NA or send our CV to