|Job Ref:||204674411||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £100000/annum Bonus + Package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT - SECTOR LEADER - COMMERCIAL PROPERTY|
£80,000-£100,000 + PROFIT SHARE + PACKAGE
Capstone are currently partnering with a global building consultancy to recruit an outstanding Development Management Lead specialist to join their building consultancy team with the responsibility of leading and further growing their development management presence in the commercial property sector.
This consultancy has an established reputation within the property and construction industry for successfully delivering landmark building projects across the globe over a variety of sectors, and with sustainability at the core of their business, they continue to focus on building for the future on complex and innovative projects.
The successful applicant will join as the Sector Leader to develop and grow the business' development management sector, focussing exclusively on commercial property clientele, and working across the full development life cycle. This role is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter, as you'll be leading a growing team with a stated intention of increasing your turnover and sector presence. You'll be expected to lead significant commissions, grow your team, and develop new and existing business opportunities.
* Ideally degree educated and holding a professional qualification (MRICS, MAPM, or similar);
* Previous development management experience working in a property or building consultancy environment, and a track record of successfully leading large-scale commercial property developments across the full development life cycle;
* An ability to lead professional and technical teams across the full property development life cycle within the built environment;
* A strong personality that is capable of instructing and leading a direct report team managing multiple commissions, and can engage in constructive two-way communication;
* A strong business network within the commercial property industry, coupled with a demonstrable track record of successfully selling development management consultancy services to new and existing clients;
* A proactive and self-motivated self-starter that is resourceful, flexible, and adaptable to change.
REWARDS OF THE ROLE:
* This is an excellent opportunity to become a key player in your employer's Commercial Property division where you will immediately be reporting to Senior Directors;
* A chance to further grow and build your own team around you;
* An opportunity to work to an ambitious growth plan for this team over the next 5 years while having the full commitment from your employer to help meet those targets;
To be considered for the role or to discuss it in more detail, please contact me - +44 (Apply online only), +44 (Apply online only) or (url removed)