|Job Ref:||204674425||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
Property & Asset Management - London|
£40k - £50k
Qualified Property Management Surveyor
The Property and Asset Management team focus on client requirements in order to maximise the value of the management process and we never lose sight of the client's overall strategy for the property nor the role of the building within their business.
Through external electrical/mechanical consultants and in house surveyors we actively pursue planned preventative maintenance programmes to reduce property risk but to improve the accuracy of service charge budgeting and recovery. We protect existing asset value, reduce property costs and capture value enhancement opportunities.
The Property and Asset Management team has a position available immediately in our London Office for an experienced management surveyor with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
The role will encompass all aspects of management predominately working on a City of London office portfolio. The successful candidate is expected to have experience in the management of large trophy office properties and to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and have a good eye for detail.
* You will be responsible for the day to day running of several commercial properties
* You will be overseeing a property Administrator to ensure rent and service charge demands are sent out in a timely fashion and rent payments and arrears are monitored closely
* Review and manage balance of portfolio
* Review and enforcement of tenant/customer covenant compliance
* Management of dilapidations settlements
* Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and FM budgets
* Liaising with several other departments to ensure delivery of all relevant services to the properties managed and to the client
Skills and Experience
* A proven track record in business management, leading staff and ensuring business operational and financial targets are met
* A proven track record and experience in commercial property management, knowledge of Landlord & Tenant law including the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
* Knowledge and experience in managing single let and multi-let office buildings and retail units
* Strong understanding of budget setting, cost control and service charge recovery/administration
* Knowledge of building construction, M&E installations and contract management.
* Knowledge and experience of undertaking Lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions
* You will be RICS qualified
* Hold a full UK driving licence
* Knowledge of Property Management software e.g. TRAMPS
* Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
* Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations
* Target driven and able to work at pace
What we can offer you
* Competitive Salary
* Transparent bonus scheme
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Mobile phone
* Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Professional Subscription/fees
* Continuing professional development
Premier are acting as an employment agency