|Job Ref:||204674540||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum generous benefit package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join an industry leading multi-disciplinary consultancy at their offices in Central London.
They are currently recruiting Quantity Surveyors with a wide range of sector experience, they have work across a variety of projects which are both complex and interesting. Working for and alongside their blue chip clients the ideal candidate will be professional, a great communicator and has success communicating with stake holders.
* Expertise in administering high value, multi-disciplinary construction project work packages / contracts utilising forms of contract such as the NEC3 suite.
* Experience in one of these sectors: Water, Power, Rail, Aviation, Highways, Environmental, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical and Energy sectors
* Demonstrable track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts from a quantity surveying perspective.
* Degree qualified in quantity surveying or other relevant business discipline.
* Professional qualification and/or membership of the RICS or other relevant Chartered Institute would be an additional advantage.
* Comfortable communicating with all levels of Senior Management and Stakeholders
* Expert analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decisions and reporting findings back to Clients and Internal Stakeholders.
* To provide competent and professional quantity surveying expertise
Why it's a great opportunity for you
* Very competitive salary with extensive benefits package
* We offer a dynamic challenging job
* Personal development including encouragement to take courses which will further progress employees within their role and career
* Excellent retention rates
* Internal recruitment prominent
The salary will be circa £50K depending on experience with a generous benefits package.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed). If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business