|Job Ref:||204674546||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum car / allowance + benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
Site Engineer (Construction)|
Location: West Midlands / Birmingham
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Established National Contractor
One of the UK's most reputable contractors is looking for a number of Site Engineers to work on a major project in Birmingham City Centre
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for working on some of the UK's most prestigious projects.
Reporting into the Chief Engineer, the successful Site Engineer will initially be involved in assisting the pre-construction team with a view to moving out on site for the duration of the project. The project in question is a multimillion pound high rise, mixed-use residential scheme. This company has a varied portfolio of projects in the Midlands including commercial, student accommodation and leisure projects
The Key Requirements:
* Minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience as a site engineer
* Main Contractor Background
* Experience working with Ground engineering - (piling and sub structures), R.C Frames and High Rise Construction
* Proficient in use of Total Station software and Navis work (essential)
* Stable track record of employment
* UK Driving Licence
* HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
* Associate or graduate member of Institution of Civil Engineers (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
* Excellent staff retention
* Access to some of the most prestigious projects
* A highly regarded contractor in the building sector
* Supports on-going professional development through its structured Professional Development Programme
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy #63349. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency