|Job Ref:||204674547||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Monmouthshire||City:||Newport||Address:||Post Code:||GL13||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen, due to expansion, for a rail/civils orientated design manager, working for an extremely reputable rail/civils main contractor in South Wales. They offer the very best in career progression, training, as well as long term stability. To be successful in the position of design manager, it is required you are skilled and experienced in the following areas:|
Managing the design process you will liaise with the construction team ensuring designs are produced to a quality standard.
What you'll be doing
As, Design Manager, you will:
* Provide key technical guidance and input on projects and tenders.
* Represent the company on a technical basis.
* Contribute to continuous improvement.
* Contribute to business development within the company.
Who they are looking for
You will have:
* Substantial relevant experience at Senior Engineering level.
* Professional qualifications desirable.
* A good understanding of Group standards, procedures and HSE Legislation.
* Proven managerial capability.
* A Rail(an indepth understanding of Network Rail Standards) / Civil Engineering background
* Proven experience experience within a Design Manager role
* Value Engineering
If you are a proven design manager from the rail / civils sector, please do not hesitate in forwarding your cv
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency