|Job Ref:||204674572||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£23000 - £27000/annum benefits included||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
P402 Asbestos Surveyor - Gloucester|
A fantastic new Asbestos Surveyor opportunity is now available in the Gloucester location!
A reputable, continually growing and well-established Asbestos Management consultancy is looking for a qualified Asbestos Surveyor to join their team of vibrant specialists to join their Gloucester based Asbestos team!
This is a perfect opportunity to join a UKAS accredited consultancy that prides itself on the comprehensive range of Asbestos services they offer, including removals, demolitions, Asbestos surveying, Asbestos Project Management, also providing a range of Geo-Environmental services too.
Your Asbestos Surveyor duties will consist of:
* Carrying out Asbestos Management / R&D type surveys
* Conducting all surveys under HSG 264 guidelines
* Ensuring consistent compliance to UKAS accreditation and HSE standards are met
* Producing and submitting relevant reports through a bespoke software on site
* Submitting relevant Bulk Samples when required
* Travel directly to client sites / designated locations
Key requirements to qualify:
* BOHS P402 qualified as a minimum
* 1-2 years of Asbestos Surveyor experience
* Possess a full UK driving license with the flexibility to travel
* Confident approach to using IT and have strong communication skills
* Have an open mind to career progression and training
A competitive basic salary of up to £27,000 is on offer, including a pension scheme, health care options and a fully expensed company vehicle!Commutable locations: Leominster, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Evesham, Hereford, Stroud
This is a great opportunity to join a team that works hard and plays hard! With a range of incentives and bonus scheme on offer, this is an opportunity for an Asbestos Surveyor to grab hold of to develop further in the profession!
Sound interesting? For more information, please call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only) or submit your Asbestos CV
Commutable locations: Leominster, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Evesham, Hereford, Stroud