|Job Ref:||204674604||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £56000/annum generous benefit package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Risk Manager to join an industry leading multi-disciplinary consultancy at their offices in Central London.
They are currently recruiting Risk Manager with a wide range of sector experience, they have work across a variety of projects which are both complex and interesting. Working for and alongside their blue chip clients the ideal candidate will be professional, a great communicator and has success communicating with stake holders
* Degree educated with 3+ years risk management experience including evidence of delivery of major programmes.
* Experience in the construction or infrastructure sectors.
* Extensive experience in the application of Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) techniques and tools, for example: @Risk and Primavera Risk Analysis (previously Pertmaster), including the analysis of complex logic-linked cost-loaded schedules.
* Experience using Enterprise Risk Management tools
* Experience in the delivery of risk throughout the project lifecycle including support of investment decisions and delivery/implementation phases.
* Understanding of construction contracts and the relationship between risk management and controls/management functions including: project management, change control, planning & scheduling, cost & commercial management and reporting.
* Evidence of previous experience in definition and delivery of risk management plans within projects.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills, collaborative working style and consulting behaviours.
Why it's a great opportunity for you
* Very competitive salary with extensive benefits package
* We offer a dynamic challenging job
* Personal development including encouragement to take courses which will further progress employees within their role and career
* Excellent retention rates
* Internal recruitment prominent
The salary will be circa £55K depending on experience with a generous benefits package.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed). If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business