|Job Ref:||204670217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sunbury||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Vehicle, Fuel Card, Company Phone||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:08|
I am currently recruiting for one of the Uk's largest maintenance providers with contract within facilities and fire and security who due to a recent promotion have a role for an experienced Fire and Security Systems Technician to work on a mobile basis covering sites through the M3 Corridor into London. |
On a day to day basis you will visiting a number of sites and be responsible for a number of systems including CCTV, Access Controls, Intruder Alarms, Sprinkler Systems, Fire Alarms.
- The installation of electronic fire and security systems and associated equipment
- Maintain and implement a high level health and safety culture at all times.
- Adherence to all current company procedures and the IMS system
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to the Fire & Security department
- Developing of relationships with all clients and potential new customers
- Continuously look to improve installation quality and delivery to the benefit of all stakeholders
- Proven track record of installing Fire & Security Systems.
- A understanding of BS7671 Electrical Installation practices.
- Fire Systems Installation Training
- Security Systems Installation Training
- Experience of installing cable containment
- Experience of Safe working practices and permit to work systems
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Hold a valid license
- A reasonable level of computer literacy in the more common applications