|Job Ref:||204670256||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£54000 - £60000/annum Pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:07|
A huge multi-national client of mine is looking for a highly experienced Account Manager with Electrical and/or Mechanical trade qualifications in East London|
What sort of person is my client looking for?
- You will have a wealth of experience within a similar management role
- You will have appropriate trade qualifications either Electrical or Mechanical
- You will have had management / leadership training in the past and be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- You will have a valid full driving licence
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Prepare the annual business plan and budget for the contract alongside the Operations Manager
- Manage Account Plan
- Carry out regular monthly reviews
- Manage sub-contractors effectively both financially and commercially
- Develop long lasting relationships with all client departments
- Maintain site contract administration files
- Manage and supervise site based staff and off site support staff when they visit site
- Provide leadership and direction to site based staff
Why should you work for this multi-national Facilities Management company?
- A Fortune 500® company with estimated 2016 revenues of approximately $7.4B
- Join a team of over 30,000 skilled employees that make up the company
- Huge internal progression opportunity with global scope
- Company Pension Scheme offered
- Competitive salary DOE
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you - please apply now. Submit your CV today to receive a full job specification and interview invitation.
*This ad was placed by Shelby in the Ilford Branch of Berry Recruitment