|Job Ref:||204670603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum car allowance/healthcare/ pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:08|
Job Description: Site Manager - Highways Infrastructure|
Are you an experienced Site Manager with a vast background in major highways projects? If so, please apply by submitting your CV to register your interest.
We are looking for a successful and dynamic Site Manager who will bring value and their leadership skills to a leading principal contractor who has a pipeline full of work and is looking to bolster their management team. You will have experience in either road or bridges construction and your supervisory skills will ensure that their contracts are delivered on schedule and to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years' experience working on Highways and structures within Civil Engineering.
Responsibilities as Site Manager include:
* Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors ) and the public
* Supervising contracted staff
* Meeting subcontractors
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* Maintaining quality control procedures
* Motivating the workforce
* Problem solving
* Using specialist construction management computer applications.
* CSCS Card
* HND or compensating experience.
* Network Management experience would be preferred.
* Salary £40-45,000 (dependant on experience)
* Car or car allowance of £400
* 26 days holiday
* Company Pension Scheme - Company contribution is determined by age
* Private Health Care (after qualifying period)
* Life Assurance
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to (url removed) in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency