|Job Ref:||204670687||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doha||Address:||Salary:||£7243 - £7901/month benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:08|
Want the chance to work on a crucial construction project in Doha, Qatar?|
Job Title: Construction Manager - Build and Real Estate
Location: Doha, Qatar
Salary: 40-45,000 QAR + flights and medical
Job Type: Civil Engineering
Our client, who is a leading civil engineering contractor, requires a Construction Manager to join them on a permanent basis in Qatar working on one of the largest highway highrise projects in the Middle East (GCC), constructing a commercial tower.
A successful candidate will be based on site, working 6 days a week and oversee all elements of construction and site management, working on one of the major construction packages.
* Adhere to the project plans and specifications, including quality, safety standards and the defined time scales. Attending meetings with clients to discuss health & safety issues.
* Complete site operation management including contract decision-making and implementation. Management of personnel and training them on standards.
* Prepare the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as Architects, Engineers, Buyers, Estimators and Surveyors before construction work start.
* Using construction management software packages to plan smooth work flows.
Communicate with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce.
* Must be degree qualified
* Have relevant experience in a Construction Manager role
* Experience in Highrise/Tower projects
* 10+ Years MENA Experience
* Must be able to work 6 day weeks
The position comes with an extremely competitive package including basic salary, housing allowance, company car, medical and tickets.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in please send your cv