|Job Ref:||204670719||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£20/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:08|
Are you an experienced Facilities Manager with an Electrical Background? Are you available for work in Coventry for the next 5 months with the potential to go perm? Then Randstad CPE have the role for you|
Role overview & responsibilities
* Possible temp - perm position
* Risk Assessment Production and Periodic Reviews
* Task Control Sheets, preparing permits associated with keys issuing for Supply Chain
* HV, LV and other managed systems Isolations and permit issuing for Supply Chain (Vinci and non- Vinci)
* Supply Chain Reviews
* Production of documentation for lifecycle, small works, RMC and pass through
* Providing additional resources for Supervisor at times of high works volumes by utilising supply chain
* Day Trades Team Management (via Supervisor)
* Ensuring shift team leaders and AP status is available outside core hours
* Safety Audits (weekly etc.)
* £20 Umbrella
* Experience managing electrical contractors
* Electrical bias background
* The PFI expires in 2042 so there is also longevity for a career in this sector with the team here. We develop people all the time here on site with training and this is a rare opportunity to join a great team in the healthcare sector.
This role is to start immediately. Please submit your CV and contact Louanne on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business