|Job Ref:||204670807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Barnsley||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£11.63 - £14.00/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:08|
We are currently looking for an experienced Tradesperson (Joiner, Plasterer, Gas Fitter, Electrician, Bricklayer) for one of our clients in Barnsley area.|
This is an ongoing full time position and hours are Monday -Friday 8-4 (37 hours per week).
A successful candidate will be required to:
* To be able to provide a professional, quality of craftsmanship and customer orientated delivery of service to all Construction Services internal and external customers.
* To be able to work on your own initiative and organize workload levels and work within a team discipline.
* To identify Health and Safety strengths and areas for improvement. Then communicate on these areas to your Line Manager for inclusion into the Management process.
* To assist, with the aid of your Supervisor training and personal development aspects that need identifying to provide continuous improvement
* City & Guilds or Equivalent (essential)
* IT skills (desirable, not essential)
Full driving license and your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Candidate must be also flexible as might be asked to provide 24 hours emergency standby service which is paid on higher rate