|Job Ref:||204671425||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Sandwich||Address:||Post Code:||CT13||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum D.O.E||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:08|
Our Client is an international turnkey EPC contractor operating within the Global energy construction market. They urgently require an Administrative Assistant to undertake Site secretarial duties working from busy site offices in Sandwich, Kent. |
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Resident Project Manager and will be responsible for undertaking all site office administrative tasks involved in delivering a turn-key project from start to final hand over to the end Client.
The successful Candidate will be highly motivated, pro-active, organized, good at multi-tasking, adaptable and flexible. They will be able to cope in an environment which can be stressful at times. A flexible, pragmatic approach is essential along with a good sense of humour.
The successful candidate must have a full UK driving license. Be fully competent in the use of MS Office and MS Excel and have experience in basic accounting. You must have previous experience as a site secretary working within a construction/engineering environment.
Day to day duties to include:
• Ordering/purchasing of goods for site
• Management of spread sheets and costs for site
• Creating monthly accounts and reconciliation to be sent internationally to Head Office.
• Organising meetings and catering arrangements, booking taxis, hotels helping with medical/dental appointments/accommodation for site personnel
• Organising Company social events inc. Meals out
• Management of site vehicles and the renting, furnishing and maintaining of properties for site personnel.
Please apply here with your CV and a covering letter in the first instance or contact our team on (Apply online only)