|Job Ref:||204671586||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:42|
Abatec are working with a very reputable regional builder, synonymous with quality and excellence. We are recruiting for an experienced Site Manager, with a history of managing both housing and commercial projects. You will be responsible for projects with a value of up to £2.5M, managing labour and subcontractors, ensuring that health and safety standards and procedures are adhered to, and completing schemes on time and to budget. The initial site is a £2.5M residential scheme near Gloucester - 12 month traditional build project.|
Initially employed on a contract basis through Abatec, you will be offered a permanent position after a 6 month period, dependent on your performance whilst working freelance.
As a Site Manager you will:
• Be responsible for a managing a project from preconstruction to completion.
• Have proven ability to follow site programmes, ensuring subcontractors are on track and keeping to schedule.
• Complete all necessary site documentation including work permits, site diaries, RAMS and site inductions.
• Attend regular project meetings and liaise with the client, architects, engineers and subcontractors.
• Report directly to a Contracts Manager on a weekly basis.
Our client is looking for someone with:
• Experience of working on both commercial builds and small bespoke housing schemes.
• HNC or above in Construction Management.
• Valid SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certificates.
• 6 month contract, with a view to permanent employment.
• Competitive rate.
• Working for a company who value their staff and promote a safe working environment.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans. The reference for this vacancy is 126434.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client