|Job Ref:||204671632||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:08|
Abatec are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our client, a respected and prominent regional contractor. The successful candidate will join our clients operations team based in Bristol, and manage a variety of commercial and residential new build and refurbishment projects ranging from £200k - £1m. Initially employed on a contract basis through Abatec, a permanent position will be offered after a 6 month period, dependent on your performance whilst working freelance.|
Applications from Project Managers'/Construction Managers' are also welcomed.
As Contracts Manager you will:
• Oversee projects from the preconstruction to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated documents.
• Be the first point of contact for members of the public, clients, site managers and sub-contractors.
• Deliver projects to client satisfaction and compliance.
• Manage the design process and value engineer solutions where advisable.
• Plan, programme and evaluate project delivery and outcomes.
• Uphold company values and represent strong value to working relationship.
• Negotiate sub-contract orders and monitor sub-contractors, planning critical dates, or organising labour.
Our client is looking for someone with:
• A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred.
• Previous experience within the construction industry.
• A trades background is preferred but not essential.
• Previous experience of Contracts Management in a small works environment, or a Project Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
• 6 month contract, with a view to permanent employment.
• Competitive rate.
• Working for a company who value their staff and promote a safe working environment.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans. The reference for this vacancy is 126435.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client