|Job Ref:||204671712||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:41|
Job title: Contracts Manager |
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Car Allowance/Car + Package
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently working on behalf of a leading developer running multiple sites. The company deal with both Social and Private housing, have previously been house builder of the year and turnover roughly around £400mill.
The present need is for a Contracts Manager. The company need an experienced Manager who can comfortably handle various sites reporting directly to an Operations Manager.
* Taking full responsibility for all operational functions on contracts from award through to issue of maintenance certificate
* Maintaining quality.
* Reporting physical and financial progress to our board of directors.
* Plan, co-ordinate, maintain and develop staff
* Provide operation input to enhance tender opportunities and develop effective lines of communication
* Ensure feedback on market intelligence, technical developments, build-ability issues and specific market opportunities.
* Visit sites on a regular basis, regularly carrying out site audits to ensure strong standards of management controls are maintained.
* Clearly maintain and enforce HS&E standards as required
* Ensure site and all Subcontractors are issued with relevant information in a timely manner.
* Convene and chair team meetings
Experience and Qualifications:
* You must have experience of managing operational teams and processes including;
* Site operations in house building, with knowledge of traditional and timber frame construction methods.
* Hold a degree/HNC/HND in construction
* Ideally be professionally qualified or working towards a membership of a professional body.
* Ability to proactively manage several live construction sites and teams at any one time, including direct labour and subcontractor resource and the ability to deliver quality construction projects within budget and programme time scales.
Please apply online or contact Jon Marsden on (Apply online only)