|Job Ref:||204671372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£52000 - £62000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:41|
We are recruiting for a permanent Estimator to join a well-known and highly successful specialist fit-out main contractor.|
Our client is a tier two fit out contractor with a turnover of £275M, who are growing and reaching for top tier. A lot of their recent projects have been done to such a high standard that they are getting repeat business and referrals which will contribute towards their growth plan. They do fit out work within, commercial, residential, retail and leisure and private sector projects.
The current role of Estimator has come available due to continued company expansion. The role is to work in one of their 2 business areas, dealing with project ranging from £1-10million or £10-40million.
The role will be London based and the Estimator you will be responsible for;
• Carrying out project analysis and calculations to complete tenders
• Estimating commercial fit-out projects
• Working on Project values from £250K to £10M or project values from £10M to £40M
• Attending internal and external mid-tender meetings to discuss tender progress and discuss queries
• Liaising with other departments in order to prepare tender information
• Helping to build and grow the existing team
To apply for this role as the Estimator you will be;
• Experienced working on either Commercial or Residential projects as the sole estimator
• Confident working on tenders of £1M+ and have experience of no less than £500K
• Experience working on projects with multiple packages
• Degree qualified - this would be advantageous
The salary for this position is between £52,000 and £62,000 basic, depending on experience. The client also has a flexible benefits scheme.
If you wish to apply for this position or enquire about other roles, please email your CV and covering letter before Friday 23rd September. alternatively call Sam Allbury on (Apply online only)