|Job Ref:||204671256||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 02:41|
Role: Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services |
Salary: £40-45k dependant on experience.
Fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer from a building services background to join a very successful and expanding M&E Design Consultancy based in the City. It is a great opportunity to join and become an integral part of the team going forward.
• A specialist M&E Consultancy who are in a very exciting period of growth.
• Major London based commercial and mixed-use development projects.
• Hands on Directors who are very well respected within the industry.
• Major blue chip clients.
• 12 strong London office with a fantastic working environment.
• Responsible for undertaking electrical services design including lighting, small power, fire alarms, CCTV and security systems.
• Producing lighting and cable calculations using Amtech, Dialux and Hevacomp.
• Producing small power layouts and equipment schedules.
• Attending design team meetings and liaising with other stakeholders on the projects including Structural Engineers, Architects and Contractors.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Design Engineering or Building Services.
• Ideally a Chartered Engineer with a recognised industry body such as CIBSE or the IET
• Demonstrated ability of Electrical Design within a Consultancy Environment
• Working knowledge of UK standards.
• Knowledge of design and calculation software Amtech, Dialux, Relux
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are looking to progress your career with a very successful and ambitious M&E Consultancy then please contact Dan Cullingham Aylin White on (Apply online only) or email your CV